CONSIGN WITH US
We strive to fill the shop with trendy, causal, and stylish women's clothing, shoes, and accessories. We are a size inclusive boutique and look to provide sustainable fashion options for women of all sizes.
Clothing is accepted based on a few key factors including current style trends, brand popularity, and item condition. We like to keep the boutique stocked with what our customers are looking for.
OUR CONSIGNMENT PROCESS
- All consignors must agree to and sign our consignment contract before we accept your items in the boutique. The consignment contract is below for you to check out.
- Consignor (you) will receive 40% of the selling price after items have sold.
- Money will accumulate on your account and never expire. This can be used as a store credit to make purchases or you can request a cash payout for amounts over $20 via e-transfer. E-transfers are made weekly, upon request.
- Items must be dropped off freshly laundered and in reusable or garbage bags. Maximum of 2 bag drop off — no hangers, garment bags, or boxes please.
- Bring your items in early in the season for the maximum selling time on the sales floor.
- You can drop off seasonal items any time throughout the season — intake dates by season are listed below.
- We DO NOT process items on the spot. Processing can take up to 2 weeks depending on current stock levels and the time of year.
- Each time you drop off, you will have the choice to pick up any items that we don't accept. If you choose to pick them up, you will have 7 days from the time we email you to collect your items.
- We price, steam, and merchandise your items in the boutique.
- Items will remain on the sales floor for 30-45 days, but can go on sale at any time during that duration.
- All unsold items at the end of a season will be donated to a local women's shelter. We suggest consignors not consign items they are not comfortable parting with.
- We DO NOT contact consignors with any information regarding your items. It is up to you to contact us to check on your account.
We DO NOT accept:
- Luxury high end items
- Formal wear (prom dresses, bridesmaid/wedding dresses)
- Lingerie, undergarments, or swimwear
- Maternity wear
Spring/Summer Intake: February 15 - July 15
Fall/Winter Intake: August 15 - January 15
We cannot give any extensions for picking up returned items. Items not picked up within 7 days from our email will be donated unless other arrangements have been made. You may have someone else pick up your returns for you.
Clothes are left at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for loss or damage.
Items are subject to sale at any time. We have select sales throughout the season as well as store-wide clearance sales at end of season.